X
  • Filter
  • Tijd
Clear All
nieuwe posts

Holly Eriksson
    Holly Eriksson

http://www.hollyeriksson.com/about-me/

I moved to England in June 2010. I wanted to move to England since I was 17 years old as I went on a holiday in Greece and met a lot of English people and realised how fun and nice they were!
    When I first came to England I wasn’t doing modelling , my first job over here was actually in a coffee shop, people kept saying I should do glamour modelling because of my body shape and my ***** so I started looking in to it !

I started buying nuts magazine and zoo magazine and I thought the girls in it looked amazing so I decided to go for a test shoot , I absolutely loved it and since then I’ve never looked back!
    I then got contacted by girl management after doing a shoot with Danny who sent my pictures in for syndication , they asked me to come in to the office to sign a contract and become one of their models. It was one of the best days of my life, I was so happy!

My first shoot that got arranged through girl management was with Nuts magazine , the feature was called “introducing Holly” I was so happy to have my first publication in one of the biggest weekly lad mags !
    I have worked very hard for this and I am proud of what I’ve achieved , theese are the publications I’ve had so far : page 3 daily star, page 3 the sun news paper, front cover and six page spread in people magazine Australia, picture magazine Australia, zoo magazine , nuts magazine , super bike magazine etc.

And I am so greatful for everyone who has been so supportive and a MASSIVE thank you to Damien Morley for doing my website , I couldn’t be more happy about having my own website ! I hope you like it guys and thanks for signing up!
Updates
Opvouwen

Topics Statistieken Laatste bericht
29 reacties
40k views
Laatste bericht
7 reacties
5k views
Laatste bericht
2k reacties
7.163k views
Laatste bericht